Physician & Laboratory Resources and Forms
- REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization Order Requisition Form
- REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization Sample Collection, Handling Procedures, and Shipping Instructions
- REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization Results Report Example
- VA Clinical Model: Calculating Your Pre-Test Probability of Lung Cancer
- CLIA Certificate of Registration
- California License
- Maryland License
- Pennsylvania License
- Rhode Island License
The REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization test is not available in the state of New York at this time.
- Evaluation of EGFR and HE4 on MagArray High Sensitive Immunoassay Platform
- Homogeneous High-sensitivity CRP assay on MagArray Biosensors
- Multiplex Autoantibody Detection Using MagArray GMR Biosensors
- Sensitive detection of cTnI in whole blood on MagArray biosensors
- Use of the MagArray Immunoassay System as a Platform for Pathogenic Escherichia coli Detection
- Hafron JM, Yu H, Juang A, et al. New developments in prostate cancer screening using a novel cancer-specific, non-PSA biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures. Journal of Medicine and Therapeutics. 2017;1(4).
- Wang X, Hafron JM, Yu H, et al. Improved risk assessment using a novel cancer-specific biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures for men with non-aggressive prostate cancer who are not receiving treatment. Biomedical Research and Reviews. 2017;1(1).
- Wang X, Hafron JM, Freedland SJ, et al. Risk assessment for high-grade prostate cancer using a novel cancer-specific biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures. Biomedical Research and Clinical Practice. 2017;2(4).
- R. S. Gaster, D. A. Hall, C. H. Nielsen, S. J. Osterfeld, H. Yu, K. E. Mach, R. J. Wilson, B. Murmann, J. C. Liao, S. S. Gambhir & S. X. Wang, “Matrix-insensitive protein assays push the limits of biosensors in medicine,” Nature Medicine, Oct. 11 (online publication), 2009.
- I. Fishbein and R. J. Levy, “The matrix neutralized,” Nature 461:890-1, Oct. 15, 2009.
- S. J. Osterfeld, H. Yu, R. S. Gaster, S. Caramuta, L. Xu, S.-J. Han, D. A. Hall, R. J. Wilson, S. Sun, R. L. White, R. W. Davis, N. Pourmand, and S. X. Wang, “Multiplex Protein Assays Based on Real-Time Magnetic Nanotag Sensing,” PNAS, 105, 20637-20640 (4 pp, published online Dec.12), 2008.
- L. Xu, H. Yu, M. S. Akhras, S.-J. Han, S. J. Osterfeld, R. L. White, N. Pourmand, S. X. Wang, “Giant magnetoresistive biochip for DNA detection and HPV genotyping,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 24, 99-103, 2008.
- H. Yu, S. J. Osterfeld, L. Xu, R. L. White, N. Pourmand, S. X. Wang, “Giant Magnetoresistive Biosensors for Molecular Diagnosis: Surface Chemistry and Assay Development,” Proceedings of SPIE Conference, San Diego, California, August 10-14, 2008.
- S. J. Osterfeld and S. X. Wang, MagArray Biochips for Protein and DNA Detection with Magnetic Nanotags: Design, Experiment, and Signal to Noise Ratio, book chapter in Microarrays – Preparation, Microfluidics, Detection Methods, and Biological Applications (Eds.: K. Dill, R. Liu, R. Grodzinsky), Springer, New York, pp. 299-314, 2008.
- S. X. Wang and G. Li, Advances in GMR Biosensors with Magnetic Nanoparticle Tags: Review and Outlook (Invited Review for Advances in Magnetics), IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 44, no.7, 1687-1702, 2008.
- L. Xu, H. Yu, S.-J. Han, S. J. Osterfeld, R. L. White, N. Pourmand and S. X. Wang, “Giant magnetoresistive sensors for DNA microarray,” IEEE Trans. Mag., 44, 3989-91, 2008.