Physician & Laboratory Resources and Forms
REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization Order Requisition Form
REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization Results Report Example
VA Clinical Model: Calculating Your Pre-Test Probability of Lung Cancer
CLIA Certificate of Registration
Rhode Island License
The REVEAL Lung Nodule Characterization test is not available in the state of New York at this time.
Evaluation of EGFR and HE4 on MagArray High Sensitive Immunoassay Platform
Homogeneous High-sensitivity CRP assay on MagArray Biosensors
Multiplex Autoantibody Detection Using MagArray GMR Biosensors
Sensitive detection of cTnI in whole blood on MagArray biosensors
Use of the MagArray Immunoassay System as a Platform for Pathogenic Escherichia coli Detection
- Hafron JM, Yu H, Juang A, et al. New developments in prostate cancer screening using a novel cancer-specific, non-PSA biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures. Journal of Medicine and Therapeutics. 2017;1(4).
- Wang X, Hafron JM, Yu H, et al. Improved risk assessment using a novel cancer-specific biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures for men with non-aggressive prostate cancer who are not receiving treatment. Biomedical Research and Reviews. 2017;1(1).
- Wang X, Hafron JM, Freedland SJ, et al. Risk assessment for high-grade prostate cancer using a novel cancer-specific biomarker assay derived from autoantibody signatures. Biomedical Research and Clinical Practice. 2017;2(4).
- R. S. Gaster, D. A. Hall, C. H. Nielsen, S. J. Osterfeld, H. Yu, K. E. Mach, R. J. Wilson, B. Murmann, J. C. Liao, S. S. Gambhir & S. X. Wang, “Matrix-insensitive protein assays push the limits of biosensors in medicine,” Nature Medicine, Oct. 11 (online publication), 2009.
- I. Fishbein and R. J. Levy, “The matrix neutralized,” Nature 461:890-1, Oct. 15, 2009.
- S. J. Osterfeld, H. Yu, R. S. Gaster, S. Caramuta, L. Xu, S.-J. Han, D. A. Hall, R. J. Wilson, S. Sun, R. L. White, R. W. Davis, N. Pourmand, and S. X. Wang, “Multiplex Protein Assays Based on Real-Time Magnetic Nanotag Sensing,” PNAS, 105, 20637-20640 (4 pp, published online Dec.12), 2008.
- L. Xu, H. Yu, M. S. Akhras, S.-J. Han, S. J. Osterfeld, R. L. White, N. Pourmand, S. X. Wang, “Giant magnetoresistive biochip for DNA detection and HPV genotyping,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 24, 99-103, 2008.
- H. Yu, S. J. Osterfeld, L. Xu, R. L. White, N. Pourmand, S. X. Wang, “Giant Magnetoresistive Biosensors for Molecular Diagnosis: Surface Chemistry and Assay Development,” Proceedings of SPIE Conference, San Diego, California, August 10-14, 2008.
- S. J. Osterfeld and S. X. Wang, MagArray Biochips for Protein and DNA Detection with Magnetic Nanotags: Design, Experiment, and Signal to Noise Ratio, book chapter in Microarrays – Preparation, Microfluidics, Detection Methods, and Biological Applications (Eds.: K. Dill, R. Liu, R. Grodzinsky), Springer, New York, pp. 299-314, 2008.
- S. X. Wang and G. Li, Advances in GMR Biosensors with Magnetic Nanoparticle Tags: Review and Outlook (Invited Review for Advances in Magnetics), IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 44, no.7, 1687-1702, 2008.
- L. Xu, H. Yu, S.-J. Han, S. J. Osterfeld, R. L. White, N. Pourmand and S. X. Wang, “Giant magnetoresistive sensors for DNA microarray,” IEEE Trans. Mag., 44, 3989-91, 2008.